TY-50 series - Wheel Diameter Measuring InstrumentMeasuring Instruments for RAIL WAY
For the operation safety of trains, the diameter of the tire is a critical parameter to be maintained. TY-50 is very simple in construction to measure the diameter can be known at sight. You can use this instrument even in the narrowest of sites due to the diameter scale displayed on both sides. This can be attached to the measured flange with the magnet .
- Applicable to various tire range
- Direct reading with two-side dial gauge
- Easy-treatment of weight and design
- Simple usage in the analogue construction
- Measurement support by magnet
How to use
1. Set TY-50 along the inside of tire by magnet.
2. Slide TY-50 toward center of tire.
3. Read the diameter from dial gauge.
*to measure accurately, average
|Range of measurement (mmφ)
|760 ~ 920 (Different specifications are available on request)
|Measurement error (mm)
|80φ, two-side indication type
|Direct reading, in 1 mm unit
|Position of measurement
|65 mm outside from the tyre inner side surface (Different specifications are available on request)
|Flange height limit (mm)
|Magnetic absorption to the tyre inner side surface
|Mass of Instrument (kg)