DROP TOWER DT-202 seriesDrop Tester for Mobile Products DT-202, 202TB
Drop Tester for Mobile Products such as mobile phone, smart phone, tablet, laptop.
DT-202 is a standard model of drop tester that provides accurate drop tests via a unique drop mechanism for smart phones, cell phones and other mobile products. The speci-men holding system retains the dropping posture of speci-mens, enabling it to provide drop tests superior in repro-ducibility.
DT-202TB is a wider sized drop tester. Its applica-tion is not only limited to the testing of mobile phones, but also extends to a broader variety of products such as lap-top PC, tablet device, HDD, medicine, food etc.. Also this tester has the same drop system as DT-202 for accurate drop tests.
- Specialized for light and small specimens
- High Reproducibility
- Easy Maintenance for Long Term Usage
- Easy-to-Use Test Settings
- Easy-Installation to any Location
- Simple Setting by Simple Construction
- IEC 60068-2-31
- JIS C 60068-2-31
- Drop test for digital gadgets ; smart phones, cell phones, and digital gadgets.
- Drop test for any electrical parts and small, light-weight object.
- Drop test for tablet terminal and mobile computers.
- It can test a shock resistance of test sample holding in an arbitrary posture and free-falling.
- The drop height can be settled easily by scale.
- Fixing test sample by pneumatic pen cylinder.
|Test sample maximum weight (kg)||2|
|Drop height range (mm)||250 ~ 2000|
|Drop height setting method||By the scale and setting guide|
|Drop motion of test sample support table||By the permanent electromagnetic holder|
|Fastening and releasing operation of test sample||By the pneumatic pen cylinder|
|Dimension of tester (mm)||W600 × D500 × H2382||W600 × D616 × H2382|
|Mass of tester (kg)||about 80|
|Base thickness (mm)||16|
|Feed air pressure||0.49MPa or higher, 1.2dm³, (when operate 6 times/min) or more||0.49MPa or higher, 4.3L/min, (when operate 10 times/min) or more|
|Power supply||AC100 ~ 240V, single phase, 5A|
|Operation environment temperature (℃)||5 ~ 35|