Shock Test Machine ASQ SeriesAutomatic (Square)Drop Shock Tester ASQ Series
Flagship Model of Shock Tester
Automatic (Square) Drop Shock Tester ASQ is the best application Shock Test Machine which not only can apply half-sine wave, but also trapezoidal wave. Dam-age Boundary Curve will also be described from this testing system. In addition, this model has a “Multi-shock programmer”, to generate multi shock test conditions, change-able shock durations, by a single programmer.
- Half-sine and Trapezoidal pulse generator
- Multi shock pulse generator
- Simple setting by auto-control system
- Damage Boundary Test
- High Reproducibility
- Easy Maintenance for Long Term Usage
- Set-up by Double-Layered Shock Absorber
- MIL-STD-810E-89 516.3
- IEC 600068-2-27
- ASTM D3332, D5487
- JIS C 60068-2-27, Z 0119-94, Z 0202-94
- Fragility test of products.
- Shock standard test of products.
- Fragility test for digital cameras, smart phones, tablets, mobiles, displays, small household appliances, cosmetics, electronic parts, large-sized office machine, refrigerator and etc.
- Shock standard test for digital cameras, smart phones, tablets, mobiles, displays, small household appliances, cosmetics, electronic parts large-sized office machine, refrigerator and etc.
- Free drop equivalent test packaged freights.
|Maximum drop height (mm)||1500|
|Table size (W × D mm)||500 × 500||700 × 700||920 × 920||1150 × 1150||1500 × 1500|
|Specimen max weight (kg)||75||100||200||300||500|
|Shock pulse||Trapezoidal and half-sine|
|5880 (600G) ※||4900 (500G)|
|Trapezoidal (m/s²)||1470 (150G)||1100 (110G)|
|Max. velocity change
|Pulse duration range
|2.5 / 6 / 11 / 20 (Single shock programmer)
4 ~ 25 (Optional Multi-shock generator)
|Trapezoidal (ms)||6 ~ 60||6 - 55||6 ~ 60|
|Size (W × D × H mm) ※2||1300 × 700 × 2950||1600 × 900 × 3180||1800 × 1150 × 3240||2200 × 1300 × 3300||2500 × 1800 × 3300|
|Weight (kg) ※2||1800||4170||5800||9000||15000|
|Seismic base||Pneumatic spring and hydraulic damper device|
|Brake mechanism||Pneumatic-hydraulic friction brake system|
a. Operation control (security)
b. Automatic operation setting control section
c. Waveform measuring indicator
d. Power supply & compressor
(W × D × H mm)
|575 × 750 × 820 ※2|
|Power supply||AC200V, 3 phase, 20A|
※1 using a single shock programmer at 2.5ms
※2 by normal spec.
|Programmer for drop test for packaging||Shock duration time 2 to 3ms|
|Programmer||Select programmer for each duration time|
|Programmer for half shock pulse by multi-shock duration||Available on all models|
|Packaged freight fixing Jig||Use on equivalent drop test of edge and angle|
|Amplifer for high shock acceleration||High acceleration about 5000 ~ 50000m/s² are generated when shock duration time is 0.2 / 0.5 / 1 / 2 by HGP series.|
|Function for low shock acceleration||Shock pulse with low velocity, 1.4m/s or below, is generated|
|Air compressor||when you need.|
|Safety equipments||Mat switch / Patlite / Photoelectric switch / Safety fence etc.|
|Acceleration pickup||when you need.|