Shock Recorder FIR-106Discontinued, Maintenance only
Shock Indicator with Paper Recording
Shock recorder FIR-106 is a pen recording styled data logger that can capture vibration of products during transport. Handling is so easy that you can record shock clearly in any position and read it directly. Power supply is not required.
- Guaranteed precision at all times by performance test.
- Continuous recording of about 3000 times automatically.
- Easy-to-use in any condition due to the compact size.
- Clear lines will be drawn on the recording paper in any position.
- Gridlines are printed on the recording paper.
- Data is drawn at m/s² so you can read it directly without correction or translation.
- Recording the shock that product suffered during transport.
- Monitoring the transport vehicle and loading.
- Self-monitoring for transport insurance purposes.
|Measurement direction||1 axis|
|Range of measurement (m/s²)||±50 (±5G)||±100 (±10G)※|
|Recording sensitivity (mm/(m/s²))||0.3||0.14|
|Natural frequency (Hz)||30||40|
|Measuring frequency range (Hz)||0 ~ 20||0 ~ 25|
|Recording method||Scratch recording|
|Printed paper||Stylus paper (including acceleration scale)|
|Paper –driven method||Automation|
|Paper –driven (m/s²)||Over ±5||Over ±10|
|Size (W × D × H mm)||109 × 94 × 64|
|Power supply||Not necessary|
* A minimum lot is needed.